"Northwest Paradise" Giclée PrintRegular price $35.00
"Northwest Paradise" is inspired by the voyage to my homeland, Vashon Island, an island near Seattle only accessible by ferry boat. Blue skies, a contrasting treeline, and fresh waters give way to the most stunning view of Mount Rainier in the Puget Sound, visible the minute you pull away from the north end dock.
These calming natural blues and subtle greens are sure to provide relaxing and inspiring vibes for your living space or home office!
Choose between a small 6"x12", large 8x16", or XL 15x30" print.
- Printed locally on the Olympic Peninsula
- Produced on quality watercolor paper w/ the giclée fine art printing process
- ~1/4” white border for framing
- Small & large prints are signed by the artist, packaged in crystal clear bag with a cardboard backing, and shipped with recycled cardboard in a padded mailer.
- XL prints are made to order and are shipped to you directly from our printer, rolled in a cardboard tube.
Please allow 7 to 10 days to prepare XL print orders!