"Lone Pine Peak" Giclée PrintRegular price $80.00
"Lone Pine Peak" is inspired by exploring the high desert of the Eastern Sierra during springtime. From glorious sunsets that light up the sky, to yellow wildflowers dancing in the wild, to scrambling on tan boulders, this place sure has a lot to offer. During this time of year, snow still graces Lone Pine Peak, but warm temps grace the desert. Bring some Sierra Nevada vibes to your home with this unique high desert inspired piece!
Choose between a small 9x12" print, a large 16x12" print, or a XL 24x18" print.
- Printed locally on the Olympic Peninsula in WA.
- Giclée printing process on fine art paper.
- 1/2" white boarder around artwork.
- Small & Large prints arrive packaged in crystal clear bag with a cardboard backing.
- XL print arrives rolled in a cardboard tube.
- Signed by the Artist.