"Lone Pine Peak" Giclée PrintRegular price $80.00
"Lone Pine Peak" is inspired by exploring the high desert of the Eastern Sierra during springtime. From glorious sunsets that light up the sky, to yellow wildflowers dancing in the wild, to scrambling on tan boulders, this place sure has a lot to offer. During this time of year, snow still graces Lone Pine Peak, but warm temps grace the desert. Bring some Sierra Nevada vibes to your home with this unique high desert inspired piece!
Choose between a small 9x12" print, a large 16x12" print, or a XL 24x18" print.
- Printed locally on the Olympic Peninsula in WA.
- Giclée printing process on fine art paper.
- ~1/4" white border around artwork.
- Small & large prints are signed by the artist, packaged in crystal clear bag with a cardboard backing, and shipped with recycled cardboard in a padded mailer.
- XL prints are made to order and are shipped to you directly from our printer, rolled in a cardboard tube.
Please allow 7 to 10 days to prepare XL print orders!