"PNW Moon Phase" is inspired by gazing up at the shifting moon cycle above the fir trees in the PNW. Especially in times like these, I find the moon cycle to be a humble reminder that change is the only constant in life. The original painting was created on salvaged driftwood found on the beach near my home.
Choose between a medium 3x15" or XL 7x35" print
- Printed locally on the Olympic Peninsula in WA.
- Giclée printing process on fine art paper.
- Driftwood is printed onto paper like a "photograph" as pictured above, creating an uneven live-edge boarder with plenty of room for framing.
- Prints arrive packaged in crystal clear bag with a cardboard backing.
- XL print arrives rolled in a cardboard tube.
- Only 20 medium and 5 XL "PNW Moon Phase" prints will be created.
- Signed and numbered by the Artist.