"Heart of the Olympics" Live Edge Print
"Heart of the Olympics" was originally painted on a piece of Maple, wood that was found at the bottom of Lake Whatcom and is estimated to be over 100 years old! The painting is inspired by Mount Olympus on the Olympic Peninsula, and the waters that flow below it.
Dimensions: ~15" x 9"
- Printed on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State
- Produced on quality fine art paper w/ the long lasting giclée printing process
- 1/2” white boarder for framing
- Packaged in crystal clear bag with a cardboard backing
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Artist