"Flower Moon" Giclée PrintRegular price $35.00
"Flower Moon" is inspired by springtime flower blooms, sweet smells in the air, the days growing longer, and the May full moon lighting up the night sky. Grace your space with some springtime nature vibes! The original painting was created on a piece of local PNW live edge elm.
Choose between a small 10.5" x 7" or a large 16" x 12" limited edition print.
- Printed locally on the Olympic Peninsula in WA.
- Giclée printing process on fine art paper.
- Live edge wood is printed onto paper like a "photograph" as pictured above, creating an uneven live-edge with 1" of additional boarder for easy framing.
- Prints are signed by the artist, packaged in crystal clear bag with a cardboard backing, and shipped with recycled cardboard in a padded mailer.
- Only 20 small and 2 0 large prints will be created.
- Signed and numbered by the Artist.